Recovering pets and animals

If your pets are injured or you have sick animals they should be given veterinary treatment.

Ensure your animals are secure and have access to clean water, food and shelter.

Dead animals should be disposed of by burial or cremation on rural properties.

Contact your local council for other disposal options.

Go to the Northern Territory Government website to get local council contact details.

Back to top